FOR SALE: Closet Cleaning: Montbell, Mountain Hardwear, Marmot, Winter Gear, lots of great stuff

Payment via PayPal. All prices include shipping within the US. I may have removed a few tags, etc. from the clothing. All the jackets are used but in good condition.

Montbell UL Down Parka, size large. $115 shipped.
Mountain Hardwear Compressor jacket, 100 g/m2 Primaloft One version, synthetic jacket. Good for wet/humid weather. Size Large. $90 shipped.
Marmot Sharp Point softshell jacket with Gore Windstopper...has a few bubbles in the membrane but other than that it's in great condition... size medium... $75 shipped.

ArcTeryx Emissary Wool Zip-Neck Sweater, size medium...$65 shipped.
REI synthetic midlayer, size medium. $30 shipped.
Synthetic Overbag...this started life as a 20F synthetic sleeping bag. I cut out the zipper and removed the hood and now it's a toasty synthetic overbag for winter camping. It is pretty roomy and fits over my 20F down bag without compressing it. The footbox is closed which is nice compared to most of the rectangular synth overbags on the market because it stays on your sleeping bag much better. This is a good, inexpensive option to get into winter camping and also helps to keep the moisture out of your down bag... $65 shipped.
Tyvek bivy... I made this myself, see the thread here: . Extremely weather resistant and only 7 ounces. $40 shipped.

MSR Whisperlite (international?) stove. Includes a 1/2L and 1L fuel bottle, fuel pump, and repair kit. Great for melting snow in the winter. $50 shipped.
Black Diamond women's Momentum harness... $35 shipped.
Crumpler camera bag... fits a DSLR and a few lenses. Has internal velcro dividers to keep your lenses/camera from banging around. $40 shipped.
Garmin Geko 101 GPS... No maps, this just reads out GPS coordinates, stores waypoints, and records tracks. Not bad for 3 ounces. $50 shipped.
Kammock Roo hammock... New, never used, friend bought this as a gift for us on Kickstarter. Info here: http://kammok.com/products/roo. $50 shipped.
2L Camelbak bladder, new style with 1/4 turn lid, internal baffle and quick-disconnect hose... $20 shipped.
3L Camelbak bladder, old style... $20 shipped.