FS: Phantom Guides, Sleeping Bags, BD Epic 45L

A few items I need to quit storing and let get some use. Items are in Parker Co for the next 10 days or so then will be working their way to central Ca via southern Utah with me. So if i can meet you somewhere along the way and save you some shipping Im willing to make that work...just PM me with any offers. If I ship you pay for it plus paypal fees.

I bought the boots without trying them on cause my local shop doesn't stock ice gear...Eu 45, a bit too big for me. only worn 3 days in Hyalite this year. $425

BD Epic 45 its the older model, I guess I'm one of the guys that just cant say goodbye to my haul pack. Its in good condition, no holes, tears. It is not the new model. $75

Marmot Wmns Teton Long down bag rated to 0F. Bag is about 6 years old and has had only one night in it. Perfect condition. $125 This bag is in So Utah.

Both bags below will be laundered prior to shipping.

Marmot Pinnacle down sleeping bag rated at 20F. Bag is about 8 years old and is well used and loved. No holes, zippers work flawlessly and its in good condition with plenty of life left for someone. $50

Marmot Arroyo down bag rated at 30F. Bag is about 6 years old. Upgraded to a down blanket system a couple of years ago and haven't used it since. Good condition with out any holes or tears, perfect zippers, with tons of life left. $50

Detail

Tags