FS: Zpacks Zero

Size: Small, Torso: Medium
Army Green Cuben Hybrid
Side Pockets
Center Pocket
Webbing Belt Size: 1.5 x 40, Detachable
Top Strap
Zig zag side compression cord

I had this pack made back in July of this year and it has never been out of the house. Reason for selling is that I have an x-small zero that I use most of the time and I'm not real crazy about the S shaped shoulder straps on this pack, I prefer J shape. I had this made with a removable 1.5" webbing belt so that I could have the option of using the Gossamer Gear Kumo hipbelt with pockets.

When I received this pack, I was quite surprised to find a total of six patches on this pack (3 per side). Turns out when they made the pack, they accidentally sewed on regular webbing side compression straps instead of the zig zag cord. The patches don't effect the integrity of the pack and are purely cosmetic, but take note and check out the below photo. If these patches will bother you, please think hard before purchasing this pack. Joe was more than willing to do whatever to make the situation right, but instead of going through the hassle of returning the pack and waiting for a new one to be made, I took a $35 credit.

The pack only (not including either hipbelt) weighs 264 grams.

Total cost for this pack was $184 - $35 credit + $23 for GG hipbelt = $172

I'm asking $125 shipped. Please feel free to PM or email (cenazwalker (at) gmail (dot) com) with any questions.

Close up of two of the patches.

*edit - this has the default draw cord closure, not the roll top. But with the top strap, simply cinch closed, roll it down and then secure with the top strap.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags