FS: Gossamer Gear Gorilla (M) - Patagonia Down Pullover (M) - TekSta Evolution GTX Sz 8

1. Gossamer Gear Gorilla Backpack - $85
This is the older 2010 model. Used for one 3-day trip. In excellent condition. It's a size medium bag with a size small waist belt which fits up to a 32" waist. Includes foam back, foam inserts and aluminum stay. The foam back panel does show a little wear, but I think that's more from age than actual use. Weight using my scale is a 1 lb. 9 oz.

Paid $185 new. Asking $85 with FREE shipping in the Continental U.S. (aka CONUS.)

2. Patagonia Down Pullover - $75
Practically brand new. This was a gift and I've never worn it because it was too big for me. I can't find the model name for this, but it's like the Patagonia Down Sweater, but in a pullover format.

It has a single breast pocket and comes with the Patagonia stuff sack. It weighs 10.6 oz on my scale.

I'm guessing this cost around $175 new. Asking $75 FREE shipping inside the CONUS.

3. TekSta Evolution GTX shoes - $55
These shoes have received high marks in a number of reviews. Folks rave about the comfortable fit and the full Gore-Tex membrane that breathes well and sheds water. These were worn less than 10 miles for walks on the greenbelt around my house. They're just too big for me, so they're up for grabs. Mens size 8.0. Weight is 26.65 oz for the pair.

I paid $130 for these new. Asking $55 with FREE shipping to CONUS

Feel free to post any questions here or shoot me a PM.

Thanks!