FS: Small cam, M's and W's clothes, W's boots, R&I/Ascent issues

Girlfriend and I are selling everything and going climbing. All prices include low-cost shipping and are OBO. Preference given to buyers of multiple items. Payment via paypal gift or add 3%. More pictures available upon request. If interested, send me a PM or reply to this post.

Rock & Ice, Ascent issues, $10 for all 3: April 2013 and January 2014 issues of Rock and Ice. The 2013 issue of Ascent has some great articles, including pieces by Royal Robbins, John Long, and Alex Honnold. Rock Empire TCU, $18: Sling on the Rock Empire cam was replaced by Wired Bliss about 2 years ago. The size of the RE cam is about the same as a purple (0) Metolius TCU. (BD .2 and gray Metolius have been SOLD)
Prana fleece vest, size L, $25: Nice looking vest in great shape, two outer pockets and two inner pockets. Size large. Marmot Gore-Tex XCR Hard Shell Rain Jacket, size M, $120: Fully featured, older, but still bombproof rain shell, no tears or rips. BRAND NEW fleece balaclava and windstopper headband, $5 each: Technically, it's a kid's size balaclava, but it will also fit a smaller-headed female. The headband is new with tags, with velcro attachment in the back. (L) Fox padded mountain bike shorts, size Small, $10.
(R) North Face hiking shorts, size 4 - SOLD Women's Montrail Hiking Boots, size 7.5, $30: Lightly used.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags