FS: Osprey Volt 75L, sz Small and Black Diamond Quantum 55L sz S/M

Two packs for sale. Local pickup (Denver/Golden/Boulder/Lakewood) or I'll ship them, roughly $10-$15 per pack. I can do paypal, cash, check, whatever.

Osprey Volt 75 Liter. Size Small. Excellent Condition. Used it for about 15 nights last year. It has: hip belt pockets; adjustable positioning of the shoulder straps to fit various torso sizes; side compression straps; mesh water bottle pockets on each side of pack; mesh pocket on front of pack, great for helmet or random stuff; straps at bottom of pack for tent; separate compartment for sleeping bag; removable lid w/big main compartment and small pocket on inside of lid; 2 ice axe loops; small daisy chain on each side of pack. Asking $115 OBO.

Black Diamond Quantum 55L. Size S/M. Fair Condition. I copied this info from an online site: The Quantum, part of BD’s Ultra Series, is designed for “when weight & speed matter most.” With a modular V-Flex suspension and removable V-Flex stay, the Quantum is engineered to haul large loads when accessing climbs or cleaning camps. In steep terrain or for summit pushes it can be stripped down to a two-pound (900 grams) climbing pack. The Quantum features a 20 mm thick, dual-density waistbelt, cut to allow high steps through boulder fields and glacial debris. The waistbelt, w/ Ice Clipper slots, is easily removed for access to a harness or gear loops. Dual-density shoulder straps, 15 mm thick, are cut to provide a full range of motion. The hydration-compatible pack has a removable top lid with helmet holder, side-panel zipper access, crampon pocket, ski slots, removable bivy pad, and ice tool PickPockets. The retractable rope strap can carry several lengths of fixed ropes or two dynamic ropes, side compression straps fit sleeping pads or an alpine tent, and upper ax loops double as emergency haul loops when used with the grab loop. A bit more info: The rope strap has been cut off. I bought it used & the previous owner cut it off. There is one small hole that I've sewn & one eraser sized hole that I have not sewn. One of the hood zippers is a bit stubborn, but it works and doesn't have issues with the teeth. I have the extra waist belt that is described above. Its dirty and has gotten used quite a bit as both a crag pack and a backpacking/climbing pack. $65 OBO

Please let me know if you have any specific questions about the packs or if you need more pictures.

Thanks.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags