FS: Cheap and light rain gear, men's XL and large

For sale: a couple cheap and light rain gear pieces. Both in excellent condition, $20 each including US shipping and PayPal fees. Take $5 off if you but both.

Louis Garneau Clean model rain jacket. This is a cycling rain jacket, made as light and cheap as possible with PVC fabric, a Velcro front closure and big mesh armpit vents. it is marked size XXL, but the sizing is more on the large/XL size, measuring 24" across the armpits, 33" back length (drop tail design) and 37" from the center of the neck to the cuff. This is recommended for a 46" chest size, which would be on the lower end of an XL size if you bought an REI rain jacket. I have a 46" chest and there is enough room for a fleece under and good arm movement. The underarm vents are fixed mesh and are 32" long and 4" wide. This *is* a big plastic bag with vents, but it weighs just 7.4oz on my scale. It is new with tags and $20 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

Factory photo:=============================================

Red Ledge rain pants, men's large size, measuring 15.5" across the waist relaxed and 21.5" when stretch tight and a 31" inseam. These are simple pull-on pants with two snaps at the cuff for adjustment, an elastic waistband with a toggle, and a zipper self-stowing back pocket. The fabric is micro-pourous polyurethane coated nylon and the weight is 7.6oz on my scale. In excellent clean condition, also $20 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags