FS: Nomics, DMM Fly, Inverno Boots, Pack, and Bib

Here is the link to better file: goo.gl/Al2pXS

If you are interested just PM me. If you are in Utah, you can check the gear out at #momentumclimbing. As far as Paypal, I will eat it (no gifting).

Petzl Nomic - $350 for the pair - Ice Tools
Description: Arguably the best tools on the market. These tools have been used for 2 seasons and are in great condition. I have the shafts wrapped in 3M friction tape to both protect and increase the usable handle space. I am only selling them as a set. The current picks have been used for a half a season. I kept the old picks to use as late and early season picks, I will throw those in at no cost. I also have an extra head weight ($50) value that I will throw in at no cost. These were my babies, I never lent them out and never abused them. I am only selling them because I was given a new set. These are the older model, notice the lack of the spikes on the bottom pinky rest. Depending who you ask - these are the better model because you bump the bottom of the tool to break it loose without stabbing yourself. This is a great deal - MSRP on these is $600.

DMM Fly - $80 for the pair - Ice Tools
Description: These are leashed tools for alpine ice climbing. The straighter shaft and lack of pinky shelf make these the perfect alpine ice tool. These tools are in great condition and are timeless in their design. I have used them on Rainier as well as climbing the steeps at Ouray (Pick of the Vic). I have the original leashes but, the tools are set up to accept most leash style you want to use.

REI Talus 35 - $50 - Pack - 35 Liter
Description: This pack is awesome and light. Polymer back shield, top loading, full length zipper on the side, pick and crampon compatible, gear loops… An all-around general purpose and good pack. There are no tears or cuts anywhere on the pack.

Scarpa Inverno - $125 - Size US 11 Mens
Description: These boots are still the top selling plastic on the market. With the exception of the liner being taller, the design of these boots hasn’t changed. They are super warm, I have used them on Ranier and only on the snow. Look at the bottom I even resisted the temptation to wear them to the skate park - these babies are pristine. The typical problem area is the tongue cracking at the hinge point. Mine are perfect. They are gusseted for crampons. MSRP on these are $329.

Marmont Hard Shell Pant - $50 - Size - Large
Description: These are a hardshell bib by Marmont. They are in very good shape. There is one tenacious tape patch on the right knee (small puncture while strapping crampons on) and light scuffing on the ankles. The ankles are heavy duty cordura with a built in gator and compression strap.

Detail

Tags