FS: Mammut rope, Aliens, Patagonia Torrentshell, climbing holds, Royal Robbins pants

Pics will be coming...

Shipping price not included. Paypal is fine, I pick up the PP fee. No PP "gift" payments
Mammut Climax non dry rope 9.6 mm, 70m.

I bought this new less than a year ago to replace my other rope when worn out. Well the other rope is still going strong and I need the cash and less stuff more than this new rope. I did use the climax for about 1/2 dozen pitches, no falls, no nicks, cuts etc. Excellent close to brand new condition. $90

Aliens:

-CCH blue alien excellent shape, little lobe wear $40

-Fixe Red alien, like new condition, I carried it several times climbing ,placed it a couple times. Just about new, no issues $45

-Patagonia Torrentshell jacket, mens medium I bought it new within the last year, wore it on a couple short walks and carried it in my pack a few times. Technically not new, but you would need to buy brand new to do better. $75

-Real sandstone climbing holds. Quantity 21. These are screw on, not bolt on, each has two screw holes. Mostly medium size. When I received these, most were not level on the back side, so I did the work so they will mount solidly to a flat surface. $40

-Royal Robbins lightweight nylon pants 30/32. I ordered these as travel pants, tried them on and they seemed to fit, but wearing them one day, the fit isn't great for me. So, I can't call them brand new, but next to new. $20

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags