Grizz modified BMBH, Leatherman, Trangia, Sawyer, sharp things, more

As always, first "I'll take it" wins. Paypal only, includes shipping to ConUS only. Thanks for looking. 1) SOLD: BMBH hammock modified by Grizz himself. Lightened up - removed the rings and added Amsteel UCR's. Only sign of wear is on the short sections of vinyl tubing that protects the loops on the hammock from the amsteel - not a concern for me. Slept in 11 nights. This is the original double-layer ( so you can lighten it further), w/bugnet and pocket, NO STRAPS though, as I have used them a lot when hanging other hammocks and wouldn't feel comfortable selling them. $145 2) SPF: Sawyer Inline water filter w/32oz bottle. Never used, still has inline attachments, etc inside. $25 3) Trangia Mini 28-T. Never used but stove shows tarnish. No potgripper. $25 4) Reebok tyvek jacket, size Large. Super light, reflective accents. Used w/ some seam separation in pits. Prior owner made an attempt at sealing the pit area. Function is unaffected by it. $7 w/another purchase or $10 by itself 5) SOLD: Patagonia belt w/ metal buckle, navy blue. Looks unused. I'm a 34" waist and have several inches left. You can cut it shorter if desired. $10 6) Gregory Crux daypack. Navy blue, durable, well designed pack. $25 7) Kabar USMC (silver) w/kydex sheath and combo edge. Used, The very tip chipped off but function unaffected. This is a very sharp blade that's bad-a$$. Rubber keeper on sheath is damaged. Ready for action. $45 8) SOLD SOG Twith II - Like new, razor sharp with lightning-quick opening mechanism $25 9) SOLD: Original Leatherman with leather sheath - essentially new except for tarnish on the sheath's rivets $23 10) SOLD Gerber multitool - Never carrried - Can't recall the model but very compact w/ all the essentials and great blade and scissors, built in LED (battery will need replacing from sitting in drawer for years) even a special compartment for tiny items like tweezers or something. 11) Please pretend you don't see the Benchmade Griptilian 551 in the pic - just can't bring myself to sell it yet. Thanks again.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags