FS: Firefly, Firemug, Alcohol Stoves and Pot grab Bag, 8x10 flat tarp, Bug Net

Looking through my acquired gear collection...I have decided I have 'acquired' too much. I'm kind of a neat freak so everything has to have its own "spot"...and I have too many items and too few spots.

First, I have a Firefly titanium stove, with FlexPort and a fifth sidewall that you can use a titanium floor under the stove. Weighs 2.7 oz WITH the 5th wall and one set of pot supports. (both sets are included though). Bought here on the swap, and I just did two test burns and then cleaned the stove. Great condition and will make a great addition to your kit.

Retails for $66 without the 5th wall. Will sell for $50 shipped to the CONUS.

Next, I have a Firemug steel wood burning stove, weighs 2.9 oz. Fits and stores inside my snow peak 700, and my olicamp mug, and any mug close to that size...any pot can go on top though. It includes a light weight pot support mesh and a heavier duty support mesh. Great condition with no dings.

Will sell for $30 shipped.
I have a brand new, never used Simblissity Inner Peace Bug net. Weighs 4.6 oz on my scale with the mesh stuff sack. You can view all details here ->

http://www.simblissity.net/inner-peace.htm

The Inner peace costs $50 + $5 shipping ...I will sell for $38 shipped CONUS. Just shoot me a PM if you have any questions.If you have any question about any item, just let me know via PM. And, I sell to the first user that sends funds, though I do try and respect the first PM.
--------------
SOLD ITEMS
--------------

I have a small alcohol stove/pot grab bag. UPDATE SOLD
Includes:
Imusa Mug
Ikea Utensil holder (for MYOG wood burning stove)
Fosters Caldera Cone set:
Aluminum caldera cone
Fosters Beer can with lid
Trail Designs beer band
12-10 stove
The stove has crush damage, and the aluminum cone also has some bending, dents at the connector, though still closes/opens fine and holds the pot with no issues. Stove still runs great.
Grease Pot
Esbit burner with aluminum reflector
Stove wire support
2 aluminum windscreens
2 Alcohol bottles
3 Alcohol Measuring cups
Selling all for $30 shipped CONUS. UPDATE: SOLD

Last, I have an Equinox 8x10 flat tarp, used two nights on the trail and was just seam sealed by me using the tarptent method (meaning, you can barely see the seam seal job). Excellent condition. Selling for $50 shipped. UPDATE: SOLD