FS: MLD Cuben Cricket, Tarptent Moment SW, Qiwiz Trowel and Firefly, Etc.

Items below for sale. PM or post here with any questions. Happy to pass on any actual shipping savings if you'd like two or more items.

Thank you!
MLD Cuben Cricket Tarp

$285 shipped within US (new is $315 plus shipping plus 8+ week wait)

- Pitched once in the field and once to take below pictures
- Weighs 8.6oz including guy lines
- No modifications/snipping/etc.
- Guy lines are Lawson's Reflective Glowire (black) with the exception of the rear panel guy line, which is 1.25mm Zpacks Zline (black) -- I'll include the original MLD line, as well.
- I'll also include two Easton .344" diam NANOLITES poles (from Quest Outfitters) -- one is color coded so you know it's for the 'beak' -- along with a MYOG 1.0oz cuben sack; these are really lighter duty than ideal -- the peak pole will bow when you cinch the tarp down tight.
- I'll include the silnylon stuff sack

Tarptent Moment SW (Single Wall)

$150 shipped within US

- Weights 26.7 (includes tent, guylines, pole, and stuff sack)
- Used but in fair condition. See pictures below -- some of the sewn ends are messy. I also had to field repair a strut when it came out of its sheath (see picture). The seam-sealing is solid on all silnylon components but is flaking on the crossing-pole attachment points (2) due, I believe, to the material used there -- I don't think this is creating a leak point, as it's sticking on the sewn portions. Finally, seam-sealer used to 'stripe' the bottom of the floor to reduce sliding.
- I'll include 4 shepard hook titanium stakes (each at about 0.2 oz)Qiwiz Trowel - "Original" size

$18 shipped in US ($29 new)

- Weighs 0.4 oz
- Used once or twice but like-new
- Including a 0.5oz Cuben sheath -- the end is somewhat sharp and out of an abundance of caution, I quickly sewed this up; the sheath's weight is 1 gram or less.

Qiwiz FireFly Stove with "Flexport"

$48 shipped in US ($66 new)

- Weights 3.4 oz (including four (4) pot supports and tyvek envelope)
- Used a couple of times, discolored from heat but 100% functional
- I'll include the pictured ziplock
Mountain Hardwear Way2Cool Bandana - Men's

$14 ($30 new)

- Weighs 1.1oz
- Maybe worn once or twice

Outdoor Research Option Balaclava

$12 ($26 new)

- Weighs 1.4oz
- New without tags

Burton Compass

$5

- Weighs ?
- New
- If this won't fit in the padded envelopes I have, I won't include the packaging