FS: FF Daybreak Jacket and TT Notch

Need to generate some funds to buy more stuff so selling some gear that doesn't get used much.

1. Tarptent Notch with Mesh Inner
- This is one of my most favorite shelters I've used due to the ability to set it up all together or just the inner or just the outer. Since I've been using just the outer with a bug bivy I figured I'd just get a dedicated tarp. This is the previous version without the apex pullouts. I've never needed them in mild weather, and for storms I just would loop some guylines over the trekking pole tips and run the cord through the vents. Been seam sealed and I have put some silicone drops on the floor to prevent my sleeping pad from sliding and it's seen maybe 40-50 nights of use. I cannot find any imperfections aside from there being a little dirt on the underside of the floor which is easy to wipe off. Comes with the shelter in stuff sack only as I have no idea where I have put the stakes (I never used them as I prefer MSR Groundhogs). Weighs 756g or 26.7oz in the stuff sack on my scale. Asking $235 shipped via USPS with tracking to the U.S. and for shipping elsewhere contact me and we can work something out.

2. Feathered Friends Daybreak Jacket Size Medium Red Color
- I've had this jacket almost 2 years and it just rarely got used by me. Jacket uses the Nanosphere shell and I think it has 2.8oz of 900 fill down. Great ultralight jacket not sure why it isn't mentioned much here. The tag says made in Canada and I believe some FF products are now made in China. Weighs 245g or 8.6 oz on my scale in size medium. The color is not a bright red more akin to a deep crimson. I am 5'10" and 135 lbs and it fits me well but I do wish there was a little more length in the back. Has an elastic waistcord to help mitigate it riding up. Looking for $140 shipped via USPS with tracking to the U.S. and shipping elsewhere we can work something out.

Sending me a PM will probably generate a response faster than posting here. I prefer PayPal gift but if the "gift" option bothers you then add 3% to cover the fees.