FS: Zpacks Hexamid SoloPlus Tarp and Six Moon Designs (SMD) Serenity Net Tent

I'm about to undertake a big move (moving back to the UK) and need to purge a bunch of gear. First pieces of gear up for sale are a hexamid tarp and serenity net-tent;

zpacks hexamid solo plus tarp, its the standard 0.51oz/sq yd material in olive green. This is the tarp only (no attached netting) with taped seams. Does not have the extended beak, I found I never needed it, even in rain. Comes with micro-linelocs/spectra zline and glowire on the beak line (helps in quick set-up), and cuben stuff sack.

I only got to use it on 2 nights, and does not show any signs of wear, looks practically new/excellent condition. Asking $175 shipped.

Six Moon Designs (smd) serenity net tent. This is the 2012 version (not the current model on the SMD website) with the raised netting ends. I added an extra tie-out to the middle of the long side, it really helps to pull the netting out and provide more internal space. Weight on my scales is 9.4oz.

Again I only used this on 2 nights, and does not show any signs of wear, looks practically new/excellent condition. Asking $85 shipped.

These 2 items pair very well together if you want a very lightweight, modular double-wall shelter. Get both for $250 shipped.