FS: Yellow MLD Duomid +BPWD Pyranet I

I have a yellow MLD Duomid in not quite new condition and a BPWD Pyranet 1. These are both catch and releases for me, as I decided that I really wanted something that is roomier, even if it is a little heavier.

The Duomid was sold to me as only having been used on one overnight trip, and otherwise only setup in yards to check it out. It has been seam sealed by the previous owner. Once I got it, I set it up about twice in my backyard, and it has otherwise stayed in its stuff sack. There are guy lines attached and the tent is pretty much ready to be used.

The Pyranet is sized to fit the duomid and when I bought it it was basically only setup for examination and not used on any trips. I picked it up for the Duomid and set it up in the yard with the Duomid about 2 times (once to take this picture). This is a catch release from BPL, here's the original specs:
It is customized with the following additions:

Height: 50" (standard is 44")
Nano-seeum .7 oz mesh (standard is 1.1 oz/yd)
3 sides with 10" inch sil-nylon sides (great for blowing snow or dust).
L:90" W:30" H:50"

With all the mods it weighs in at 12.5 ounces without guylines. I paid $145 before shipping. I'm selling for $100 shipped in the continental USA. I'm willing to entertain other offers.

Pictures of the pyranet inside the Duomid:

Willing to sell the package for $250 shipped, open to offers on the individual components.

Steve

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags