FS: Cassin X-All Mountains, Bibler El Dorado, EE Revelation, SMD Wild Owyhee Dyneema Tent

Selling for a climbing friend who is no longer pursuing icy winter objectives. Pics to come!

1. Cassin X-All Mountains, both hammers. These look to be the 2016/17 era. These are in great condition and used very lightly in favor of his X-dreams. $300 USD + shipping OBO.

2. Bibler El Dorado w/ Vestibule. This is a dope tent but there are some things of note:

• some small pinholes that can be easily patched with tenacious tape or seam sealant. Not sure what's recommended to do on Toddtex.
  • one section of the pole has a small crack in the aluminum. It still feels strong as there's a good 1" of metal still in the connector, but there's also a pole repair sleeve
  •  the tent smells of the PU delaminating. I've inspected the tent closely and there's no flaking or obvious places where the coating is coming off, nor is it super tacky or sticky (maybe it's the seam sealant rather than floor). Once aired out it's not too bad.

He wasn't sure how to price the tent, so I'll put out $220 as a starting place and go from there.

I'm sure he can offer a deal on both. I'll be shipping for him and would prefer to ship the ice axes within the country. I do go to WA frequently so I could bring them with me and ship then. I don't want them to get held up in customs because of their pointy bits.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Selling myself,

1. EE Revelation 10F quilt, 950FP, regular length and wide width. Used ~30 nights with a liner or baselayers. $300 + shipping.

2. SMD Wild Owyhee Tent. This is a cool, floorless trekking pole-supported tent made of Dyneema that weighs right around a pound. In like-new condition (linelocs will need to be added to the guy-lines). My hiking hasn't been conducive for non-freestanding tents. $300 + shipping.