FS Treadwall Kore 11 (11 ft tall x 6 feet wide)

Due to a move, I'm (regretfully) selling my Treadwall Kore. This is the 11 ft tall version. The photos above show the model in question but do not show my actual one, not something I like doing, but the Treadwall is already dismantled and sitting in storage. Had you asked me when it was assembled if I would ever sell it, I would have said no way, but alas, things change, and I lead a very itinerant existence these days. Condition is very good. It has never been assembled outside. There are some scratches and what not on the sides of the metal frame due to transportation but the Treadwall overall is in great shape, and this is an opportunity to grab one at a discount (these almost never appear on the secondhand market). I have a bunch of Atomic system wall holds I will also throw in, plenty to cover the wall entirely in a systematic, system hold type way (if you understand what I'm saying, not a random assortment of holds is what I mean). Oh and the holds are on the larger side because I would always run this at max incline. I am extremely bummed to be letting this go.  

Few things worth noting: this one does not have the distance and time counter, you can always pick one of these up for ~$200 if you so please, as I recall; second is that moving these is an endeavor, so the only way this can get shipped to you is either if you pick up in person or arrange for shipping via freight/truck/mover. The latter is what I'd do but you'll have to get quotes and sort that one out yourself. I'm happy to facilitate and make it easy once you do. Located in Northern Michigan.

These cost ~$8k new in case you're wondering. Asking $5500.

Detail