Garage Sale - his and hers sport climbing gear must go

Links below for prices, descriptions, and additional photos. 

Long story long, my wife and I acquired most of this gear in 2014-2015 when we learned to climb with a great group of friends in Chile. We did day trips to the local crags about once a month. Sport routes and never really advanced past 5.9s. We moved to the Boston area in 2016 and bought a new rope thinking we would enjoy climbing the east coast on our own, but our first trip out alone was intimidating and it wasn't the same without our old crew. Everything has been in storage since and it's moved with us to the Midwest. We have two kiddos now and are raising some extra cash to take them on a trip to Europe in a week. 

Rope will be a great deal for someone. It was flaked into a nylon tarp and stored in the same black bin you see in the picture for 8 years. Some other good deals here too and I'm open to best offers. Open to receiving offers on the whole lot too. Thanks for looking. 

Prices and descriptions in this Google sheet (shipping included, venmo preferred but PayPal ok, I'll cover g&s cost)

Additional photos here and please reach out if I can provide more or answer any questions

Detail

Tags