FS: OR Ferrosi Hoody (XL), 43.5 Scarpa Instinct VSR, 42.5 TC Pros

For sale are a few items with which I am no longer using. Venmo is my preferred payment method and buyer pays shipping unless looking to pick up in SW Utah. Items as follows:

OR Ferrosi Hoody (XL) $60 plus shipping-

Jacket is in like new condition, does not look like it’s ever been worn really. Bought a couple of years ago, and it just never got into my rotation of soft shells. The couple of times I wore it, I did notice that it repelled water quite well for a soft shell. Color is a forest green and it fits easily over my light puffy, which is an XL Patagonia, so I’d say it’s on the roomier side for an XL (good as a top layer). I’m 6’ 200# for reference.

Scarpa Instinct VSR (43.5 EU) $60 plus shipping-

Shoes are in  condition, with some life left before requiring a resole. The blue front loop that helps you slide the shoes on is broken on the right foot, but does not interfere with the climbing capabilities or fit of the shoe. I would say this model fits similar to Skwamas/Solutions in a 42.5 for reference.

La Sportiva TC Pros (42.5 EU) $80 plus shipping-

Air Tommys are in good condition, with a decent bit of life left before requiring resole. Replaced the shoelace on the right shoe after original tore.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags