[WTS] EE 50 Apex, MSR Advance Pro 2, Patagonia Hybrid Bivy, La Sportiva Solution Comp, Climbing Technology Roll’n’Lock

Hello! I’m cleaning out my closet a bit. I have some history on this sub with trades, but that was before the bot. Hope the age and activity of my account gives some good insight though.

Pictures here: imgur.com/a/I6yj3BR

All prices in USD, payment via PayPal Goods&Services (add 4.5% for fees), shipping included in price with tracking. 

MSR Advance Pro 2 in excellent like-new condition. I used this once on snow and once on pine-buff w/ the footprint. An amazingly light and easy to use alpine bivy tent for when weight and size really matter. I’m moving to a different custom-made option. MSRP $800, selling for 600

Enlightened Equipment Enigma Apex 50 in excellent condition. Purchased as part of a two-layer system but I just don’t use it enough to justify holding onto it at this point. MSRP $300, selling for 180

Patagonia Hybrid Sleeping Bag a really interesting piece of kit that I used for three nights in moderate conditions. Unfortunately my sleeping habits made it feel weird for me, and I’ve switched to a different bag for alpine use. I can’t find a flaw, so let’s say used-but-near-perfect. MSRP $300, selling for 180

La Sportiva Solution climbing shoe in 40.5. Good used condition, just don’t work for me after the winter out of them. See pictures for details of the edge and sole. MSRP $200, selling for 120

CT Roll’n’Lock times three! Used for various climbing needs, but I’m switching over to the Edelrid Spoc and other tools for these purposes. A good set to buy if you’re getting into PCD-protected simul-climbing! MSRP $75, selling for 50/ea or 130 all. Add in the carabiners for a 150 total.

DMM Revolver times two! Both screwgate lockers, good condition with nice action on the gate and wheel. I’ve switched to other pulley options. MSRP $50, selling for 30/ea or 50 for both