Price drop: layers, boots, crampons. Open to trades for mid to large dry bags.

Too many new expensive hobbies (photography, pack rafting....), and too much gear that I'm not using.

Pics are all here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/GsohCzYFHZ7pce2r9. Happy to send more on request. Local is central VT if you're nearby. Venmo is best for me, but can also do Paypal (if you're a G&S person, add the fee on top of the listed price.)

Layers for your stylish self:

Kuiu Peleton 97 quarter zip - New with tags - $65 50+ shipping (retail $90, link to the website here). Men's Large in "olive" green. Warm for the weight (only about 5 oz), but a little less warm than an R1 in my opinion. I'm between sizes so ordered both medium and large to try them out. Missed the return window on the large.

Marmot rain pants - Men's Large - black. Also circa 2017, but never used. $30 25 + shipping.

Norrona Trollveggen Gore Tex Pro jacket - Men's Medium in "Lemon Chrome" (very bright yellow with a couple blue accents). Lots of cool features and a great jacket. I've used it for a few years and there are some scuffs and marks that might come out in the wash, or they might not. Lots of spiffy features. The fit on this is fantastic except it's just a bit tight through the chest for me to layer underneath effectively (for reference, I'm 5- 10", 165#, and my chest measurement is 42". I'm often on the cusp between medium and large tops.) Circa 2019 - I don't think they make this particular model anymore, but link to a review is here for more info - $200 180 + shipping. 

For your feet:

Lowa 200g insulated boots - Size 42 - solid boot with more use than the scarpas above, but still in great shape. $100 80 + shipping.

Gear:

Cassin Alpinist Tech crampons - very little use. Put the antibot plates on them and then they got stashed in the closet. $100 80 + shipping

Thanks for looking!

SOLD Trad Rack - $225 + shipping

SOLD 18 assorted draws - sold as a lot. $75 + shipping

SOLD Arc'teryx Alpha AR pant - $100 + shipping 

SOLD (5) Ice Screws - $90.

SOLD Patagonia R1 -$85 + shipping

SOLD Arc'teryx Alpha SL pullover - $125 + shipping

SOLD TC Pros - $100 + shipping

SOLD Scarpa Phantom 6000s  $200 + shipping.