FS Shoes: Skwamas 43, Katana Lace 44.5, 5.10 Rogue 11.5

Skwamas resoled once, somehow I used to climb in them back when I was a gym climber but now putting them on makes me cry. I have Skwamas in 43.5 for sport/boulder and 44 for multis/trad, so I don't need to subject my feet to this anymore. It is a high quality resole from The Rubber Room and I have only climbed a few boulders in them on the resole, so pretty close to 100% left on the resole. Shoes don't stink. $90 + shipping or pickup in NorCal (I frequent Tahoe to the Valley, so we could meetup around there)

Katana Lace 44.5. Too big, can't edge for shit in them, got a pair in 44 and they're working much better for me. $120 + shipping or local pickup. They have climbed on granite and quartzite so they have cuts on the rubber as happens, but I have only climbed 20-30 pitches in them. Always worn with socks, don't smell. I estimate somewhere in the 80-90% life left range. $120 + shipping or local pickup. 

5.10 Rogues size 11.5, bought them when I was first getting into climbing and got them way too big. These are classified as a beginner's shoe but they're the closest thing you can get to the pinks these days and they have C4 on 'em. Shoes predate the Adidas acquisition. Have climbed less than 20 pitches in them, ~95% life left, don't smell. $50 + shipping or pickup. Love the shoe, just wish I had gotten them smaller. Great soft lace up.

All great shoes, all just sitting in the closet. Please give them a good home.

Cheers

Detail

Tags