WTB: Salomon ADV Skin 12 (Large). Plz, want 2 buy, thank u.

We've all gone through stages of feeling that trail running would be a perfect outlet for our adventurous side, to explore the backcountry, and to scout out those perfect alpine lines. After all, trail running is the potentially perfect rest day activity. You've spent hours on Google Earth planning your run, fantasizing about going the distance. And so, you bought the perfect vest for such an occasion, the Salomon Adv Skin 12, which has perfect load distribution and perfect pocket placement with just the right amount of volume. But alas, it turns out you get shin splints and can't run for more than 5 miles at a time. You've all but given up your dream of podiuming at the Leadville 100. Sad! That perfect running vest, probably, hopefully a size large, is now just hanging sadly in your closet, collecting dust and imagining all the beautiful places it could have gone if only it had a different owner! This is your opportunity to give that vest a new meaning, a new lease on life. Let it roam through the wild and untamed mountains of Wyoming! I am here to be its savior. I will bring that vest to places a Midwestern gym rat can only dream of.

Disclaimer: I am also prone to shin splints.

Plz let me buy your running vest, thnkx,

Jack L.

Detail

Tags