FS: 10.5 Grandstones, 9.5 Made in USA Moccasyms, 11.5 Butora Altura

I accept PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle, please add 3% if using the goods and services option. I will pay for shipping and I'm happy to consider offers on multiple items.

Five Ten Grandstones size 10.5, new and never climbed in, but I don't have the box anymore - $110

Original made in USA Moccasyms - $60

I believe these are size 9.5, could possibly be 10, the size marking inside the shoe has faded away. I took a picture of one next to a size 10.5 Anasazi VCS of the same generation for visual reference. They've only been climbed in once by my noob cousin with socks. There's minor delamination beginning on the right shoe which I detailed in the photo, but the toe rubber is still in great shape.

Butora Altura wide fit size 11.5, new in box - $100 shipped without the box or $110 with the box

Second gen Scarpa Mago size 43.5, used a few times - $40 SOLD

Original made in USA Anasazi VCS with Onyx rubber, size 11.5, used once with socks - $75 SOLD

2x blue Totems and 2x yellow Totems - $70 each, $130 for 2, or $240 for all 4 -SOLD. They are all in good shape and work perfectly. They don't have sling dates, but I bought two of them new in October 2017 and the other two in May 2018.

Current gen GriGri, used for 1 year, still has lots of life left - $55 SOLD

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags