Footwear FS! Pants! Brand New Tibloc! New and Used! $$ or best offer

I have a couple pairs of boots that are new and I have a couple that are used. I also have some shoes! PM for any questions. I have other pictures for all of them as well if you want to see. Im hoping to just find this footwear a home were it gets used so Ill hear any offers!

First is a pair of womens Garmont Integras size 7.5 They were for my wife and she has worn them a few times over the last year or so, but has decided they are not stiff enough for her. Otherwise its a nice pair.      40$

Second is a brand new pair of La Sportiva Aequilibrium Lt GTXs size 43.5 mens. I do not have the box for them I'm sorry to say, but they came off the shelf. Just happen to be the wrong size.    200$

Third pair is a mens size 8.5 Kayland Super Ice. These things are beastly. I have had them for a while and have seen successful summits however very well maintained, cleaned and not used in the last 5 years. They are just not the right size.      100$

The last bit of footwear is a mens Hoka Clifton size 9.5 in black. These have been worn about 10 times by myself in order to feel the sizing on them so extremely low mileage. Hoka is the best but again, these were just not the right fit for me. I do not have a box for them but they are new.  100$

Next is a brand new tibloc in the box. Ill cover your shipping.  35$

Lastly, there is a set of mens small North Face Summit Series pant with suspenders. Lightly used over the years. They've been cleaned and maintained they are just too small for me anymore.  100$

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags