Cheap biners, BD Mission approach shoes size 13, Dart Fronts (bolt on?), 70m Mammut 1/2 Rope.

Buyers pays shipping (shipping is not included in price). 

4 ovals and 4 lockers. No rope grooves, all in good shape. $26

BD Mission approach shoes - only worn a couple times, they run small for EU48, the fit is more like a US 13 (I'm closer to 14). Really nice shoes. $50

Dart fronts - one crampon has a crack near the connecting bar. I've been saving these for dry tool cragging duty but wouldn't use them on ice routes due to the crack. If you use them as bolt ons it would matter even less. But I haven't used them in a couple years so it's time to see if someone else can use them. There is still tons of life in the points and the secondary points have never been filed. $40

70m Mammut 1/2 rope. I think this is a Mammut Genesis model, it's 8.x diameter. I got this to use as a 'single' rope for big moderate alpine routes but it is barely used (do your own research, decide what is safe for you, but with the sheath % you may recognize it's much more durable than a skinny triple rated rope!) Sheath is in primo condition. $70. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags