WTS: BD, WC, Metolius, Aliens, clothes/shoes/boots

Hi friends! I am in the process of fixing and replacing a bunch of gear that has been (properly) stored at my house. Additionally, since I am taking the time to write out an entire post for this I will include a few extra things I have around that I don't need. I'll do my best to give accurate descriptions, and I am open to alternative and bulk-price offers. I will be sending all remaining cams off for a resling middle of next week. Let me know if you have questions, and preference will go to multi-cam purchases vs. parcel/piece-rate. Open to local pickup around Denver or happy to ship. Thanks in advance! 

Format: Cams (Metolius, BD, friends, aliens), small shoes/boots, women's clothing

CAM PRICE:[ (AS IS)/(AFTER SPA/RESLING) ]

Metolius Cams: 00-grey, 0-purple, 1-blue, 2-yellow, 3-orange, 4-red, 5-black, 6-green (bd #1 equiv)

00: Roughly 5 years old and minimally used. ($45/$60)

00: Older generation. Sling is as old as time itself. ($40/$60)

0: New sling as of 2020, well-loved and used occasionally ($45/$60)

0: another older generation, used more than I'm willing to admit, with a sling as old as time ($40/$60)

1: another older generation, used more than I'm willing to admit, with a sling as old as time. This one needs a little TLC ($35/$60)

1: Used often, and in good shape ($45/$60)

2: Used often, with a new sling as of 2020 ($45/$60)

3: Mastercam. This is my favorite cam. Sling date says 2011-oops. ($45/$60)

4: New sling as of 2020; in good condition ($45/$55)

4: Mastercam Stiff and needs a little TLC ($40/$60)

5: Mastercam Just needs a resting. Second-favorite cam! ($50/$65)

6: Powercam. Good shape, sling aging ($45/$60)

Black Diamond: most of these slings circa 2017; priced per unit

Grey X4 (0.4): ($55/$65)

C4s: 0.75 ($55/$65)

(3x) 1.0 w/thumb loop: ($55/$65) w/o thumb loop ($50/$60)

(2x) 2.0 w/ thumb loop ($55/$70) w/o thumb loop ($50/65)

(2x) 3.0 w/ thumb loop ($60/$75), will sell more used, no-sling cam for $50

(2x) 4.0 selling for ($80/$95)

Z4s: Blue 0.3 and Grey 0.4 ($65/$75)

Other Cams:

Green Alien: ($65/$75)

Yellow Alien: ($65/$75)

Grey Alien: ($65/$75)

WC F.Friends: New slings as of 2020; in good shape minus frayed trigger wire on the #1 equivalent. Slings are BD color-matched. ($60/cam or $215 for the set)

-------Old Tricams and Nuts not posted, but PM if interested in that sort of thing.--------------

*Scarpa Vapor V: mens model size 36, freshly resoled (1st time); asking $95

La Sportiva Trango Tech boots: Basically brand new, as they were too small for me. Asking $100 

*La Sportiva TC Pros: Older generation, and freshly resoled (2nd time) in size 36.5; asking $110

(*- will happily send over photos of rubber life/work done, which have been climbed one 1-2 times at most since resole)

5.10 guide tennie: Wmn size 7. Lifespan is at 50%. asking $50

Mountain Hardwear: Wmn Small Gore-tex wind layer. Used, asking $45

Sherpa: Wmn Small Rain Jacket. Used and could use re-waterproofing. asking $35, but can include a bottle of Nikwax at $50

Columbia: blue wmn size small. Very gently/rarely used, and lightweight. Asking $45

North Face: wmn size small. Barely used, and mid-heavy weight. Forest Green. Asking $60

Barbour: small(12) and unsure of US sizing. Never been worn and tags still attached, MSRP is $150, asking $75

Ortovox: wmn size XS Rock'n'Wool185 100% merino wool base layer T-shirt still in packaging. MSRP $100, asking $75

If you've made it this far- I also have a 2012 Ford Transit Connect XLT named "Scoot" that's partially built-out. The transmission has shit the bed at only 125k, so I'm fundraising/trying to find a home for him that isn't a junkyard. If you're the affluent or project-minded type looking for something to work on in your spare time, and/or a college kid with a 10-12k budget to buy and build, Scoot is definitely a vehicle worth getting to know. He has treated me really well for the last 50,000 miles, comes with a roof rack and preinstalled maxxair fan, has had recent exhaust repair and related work, and he has got new tires. He just needs a gearbox and a faithful friend!

I will edit post as things sell/get shipped for resling services.

If you're curious about pricing do send me a message. If you're not an asshole, I'll gladly get back to ya.

the cat's name is Juno.