Garage clean out shoes, jackets, ski boots, sunglasses, more

All items are shipping included unless otherwise noted. Precedence goes to anyone willing to pickup near Sandy, UT, with a discount

Feel free to email directly and reference this post  

I'll be out of town 4/21-4/28 so nothing will ship then.

Rab Pivot Ice Climbing Gloves Goretex size XL $110 shipped

I bought these new this past winter from IME but tossed the packaging and took them outside so can't return them. I wore them for about 2 minutes on a climb and realized they don't fit the way I wanted them to. I also treated the leather with Hestra leather balm so they're ready to go! They're like new, just worn one time for a few minutes.

They seem like great gloves if they'd fit my hand shape better. Pickup in Sandy preferred

They would work great for ice climbing, skiing, or any winter activity where dexterity and water resistance is needed. They are Goretex.

La Sportiva Vanguard Ski Touring Boots 26.5 with spare parts (shells only) $40 pickup only

This is a pair of used shells (no liners) and spare parts, including several buckles. They don't have many days on them (the manufacturer size sticker is still intact) but have some wear.

Wear:

• One of the footbeds was cracked, and was reglued in place. I did this repair on both previous pairs of these boots I had and the repair stayed for the life of the boot.
  • Also, there is a short crack in the plastic underneath the tongue. See the closeup photo, I tried to repair it with JB Weld while on a trip and didn't have a lot of tools/resources and the repair failed. There is duct tape inside the boot to keep the liner from catching and it doesn't really affect the functionality in my opinion.

These might be good if you're looking for a pair of these boots specifically, and already have your own liners (is anyone really out there touring in stock liners anyway?), or if you have a pair of these and want some spare parts.

I found they climbed and skied really well, and had an excellent range of motion. They are more in the middle of the range for weight.

La Sportiva Cyklon Cross GTX Men's Running Shoes Size 43.5 or ~10.5 $160 shipped

These are really cool hybrid running shoes with a built in waterproof Goretex gaiter. The BOA lacing ensures a great fit, and they're awesome for spring mud and snow conditions. I unfortunately bought the wrong size and didn't get around to returning them until after the retailer's 30 day return window.

They were never worn outside, just in the house, so are essentially brand new. The retail is $250, which is a bit steep so tried to discount these quite a bit even though they're like new.

Scarpa Crux approach shoes, mens size 43.5 / 10.5 $60 shipped

I've had these for a few years but only used them **maybe** twice on longer days out in the Wasatch when I first got them. They've since gathered some garage dust and aren't getting used. They look dirty but lots of tread and life left, just didn't bother cleaning them up for the pictures. Retail for $160, but they are used and a bit dirty so $60 takes them.

Mountain Hardwear Phantom Parka Men's Large $260 shipped

This jacket was used for two winters while ice climbing. I would guess about 30 days of use in total. It's a great belay jacket (two zippers), has a great hood and inside pockets. I've seen people use these on Denali, and it kept me plenty warm from Canada to Montana to Utah. There are a few small areas where the outer fabric was repaired, they're shown in the photos. I've had similar repairs on other jackets last many years. As a bonus they don't make them in this cool yellow anymore (why??)