Climbing shoe clean out - approx usm 9, usw 6.5, sportiva, scarpa

Pictures: imgur.com/a/FfTzqbl

I’m a bit of a climbing shoe freak and like to buy different models to try and find the perfect fit. I need to clear out the closet every so often. I’m a street shoe men’s 9 (well, 8.5 wide). Wife is a 6.5 medium. Included sole pictures for the shoes that need it. Prices include shipping in the CONUS and PayPal fees. Priced as is or best offer. May be able to combine shipping for a discount. Pick up in Kirkland, WA or Bellevue for a discount.

Men’s, bottom row

1) Unparallel flagship. US men’s 9. Used about a dozen times. Heel shape doesn’t work for me. Sole in great shape. $130. First sole pic.

2) la sportiva zenit. EU41. Picked up from rei garage sale as a beater shoe. Too narrow for me. Second sole pic. $30.

3) scarpa mago, the first rereleased version, prior to current. Eu41.5. Hasn’t been used since resole. Not the perfect fit and I’ve basically stopped rope climbing so moving away from laces. $110.

4) la sportiva cobra. Eu41. $70. Wanted a warmup/board climbing shoe but too narrow. Sole still in great shape, 3rd sole pic.

5) la sportiva mythos. Eu41. $70. Same story as the cobras.

Women’s, top row

6) butora endeavor. Eu38. Fairly used. Last sole pic. $30

7+8) la sportiva theory. EU 37. Two pairs of- one is used and freshly resoled. Another pair is barely used and purchased as a backup pair before she realized she like the solution comps better. Sole pic is of the non-resoled one. $130 for original sole, $110 for resoled.

9) la sportiva solution. EU 36.5. Older version. Picked up as a backup pair. $70.

10) scarpa Vapor v. Eu 36. New with tags. Too small for wife. $130.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags