REDUCED PRICES --- Items For Sale: Brand New BD Quickdraws, Practically new BD Offsets with racker, Trango mini stick clip in great condition, used .75 from 2018, and tension flash board.

Hello all,

I cannot remember the password to an older MP account I have sold gear on before, but have a broken wrist and ankle at the moment. With more time, I am looking to downsize some gear. 

I have a set of 6 standard-size double-wire quickdraws from BD - These have never been used before I won them at a raffle from a climbing gym and have never used them. They are equally good for sport or trad though. - Looking to get $85 including shipping

I have a set of offset BD Stoppers that have not seen a lot of use - The red one is missing because it was fallen on pretty hard and was kinked upon retrieval. The set includes a racking carabiner and a random #1 DMM Walnut. - Looking to get $50 including shipping

I have the smaller-sized beta stick clip - it has been used for about a season but is in really great condition - looking to get $70 shipped

I also have a tension flash board - has seen minimal wear and is great for warming up for harder stuff - looking to get $70 shipped

Finally, I have a .75 with sling and stamp of 2018 - it has some wear and needs a new sling but still has some life to it - looking to get $30 including shipping

All listed items are open to your best offer, or local pick up in or around Asheville, NC. You can reach me at my email through direct message. Also open to trades.

Stay safe, and have fun!

Detail

Tags