Lot's of clothes & Exped double quilt: 165 Rab MeCo, Stoic Vapourshell, Patagonia, Prana, Byrjne fishnet, Paradox, Hind, etc

Hi Folks, could really use some cash, and have some redundant gear that needs good homes. All prices include shipping to US, will ship to other countries if you pay the extra shipping. Paypal gift or buyer pays the extra fees. Please email (not p.m.) me at justin.whitson10 at gmail dot com.

First up, Rab MeCo 165 quarter zip, green or black medium ls baselayer shirt, weight 7.9 oz. Both in great shape, selling for 27 dollars. Only selling one, your color choice.
Black is the same, but black--no pic.

Stoic Vapourshell WPB jacket in medium size, weighs 13.7 oz--barely used and NOT used backpacking. Comes with a free, unopened 10 oz bottle of Nikwax DWR. Selling for 55 dollars.

Exped DreamWalker Duo 400. Awesome summer (45*F) double quilt for two. 840 fp goose down, original weight 31 oz. I added a small rectangular strip of 2.5 oz Apex (with 1.1 oz ripstop nylon) as a draft inhibitor, tuck it down between you and your partner. I haven't weighed it with the strip, but the strip can't be more than 2.5 oz, if that. Only used a handful of times because my wife doesn't like the cold (i do), and i don't like warm weather (she does), so we only do an occasional trip together. Comes with waterproof stuff sack and net storage sack. Selling it for 199. Two pics below, first of the face, and second of the inside with footbox.

Patagonia 55% Hemp, 45% (recycled) Polyester ls shirt in size large. Great shirt, but way over large on me, fits in between a large and an X large i would say (i most wear a medium). Has pretty good odor control, great wicking, decent drying time. Great mild to hot weather shirt, especially for up to moderate humidity. Heavy at 15.1 oz, but you can wear it at least a few days in a row without it getting over funky and it seems very durable. Selling for 25 dollars.
Byrjne Polyproplene ls baselayer fishnet shirt, weighs 4.4 oz. No smell, in great shape. Size small, but can easily fit medium because the knit and material is stretchy. If you would like, i can treat with with Polygiene wash in treatment before shipping it out. If you do request this, i recommend NOT washing the shirt until it starts to get some noticeable funk, and then wash gentle, with no harsh detergent and hang dry. Selling for 27 dollars.
Paradox Merino Dri-Release baselayer pants in size medium--weight 5.5 oz. I did a week + of testing these awhile back, (wrote a sort of report here) and they have pretty good odor control, wick well (though differently than most other wicking fabrics) and dry pretty fast, and are very comfortable. Lightly used and in great shape. Selling for 12 dollars. The pic below shows both top and bottom, but i decided to keep the top.
MYOG silnylon Rain Skirt. Patterned after a real Kilt, so has overlapping fabric in the front for full range movement flexibility. Fits between 31 and 35 waist i would say, because it uses velcro for closure. While i'm short, i have long legs for my height (i wear 31 or 32 length pants depending) and it comes down to my knees. Note: the fabric is not hemmed because i find with silnylon that unless you are making a tarp or tent, the fabric does not need to be hemmed, the silicone coating holds the edge threads very well and for a long time. Weight is 2 oz and selling for 17 dollars. I have a lot of extra silnylon fabric, can always make another, and need the money more than the skirt right now.
Cocoa brown color, Prana Sutra LS shirt in size small but fits more like a medium (and is a bit stretchy). Thin, quite breathable but tightly woven enough to keep out bugs 53% Hemp, 44% Polyester, and 3% spandex fabric-weighs 11.4 oz. I really like the fabric and shirt in general-great warm weather shirt. Good odor control, great wicking, cooling, fast drying, the only problem is that it's a dark color and i don't like to wear dark colors during warm weather. I thought i might be able to lighten up the color, but wasn't able to. Selling for 27 dollars.
World Wide Sportsman LS supplex/taslan type nylon shirt with vented back in size medium. Good for warm/hot and dryer weather or cooler/mild weather. Weighs 9 oz. Does not wick well, so not so good for hot and above moderately humid weather. In great shape, lightly used. Selling for 17 dollars.
Hind Grid fleece quarter zip LS shirt, size small, fits like small--weighs 9.7 oz. In good shape, no smell, no holes, etc. If you would like, i can treat with with Polygiene wash in treatment before sending it out to you. Same advice as with the Byrjne shirt above, if you opt for the Polygiene treatment, don't wash it till it starts to get funky, this will preserve the Polygiene treatment for as long as possible and then wash gently, cool water, no harsh detergent, hang dry. Selling for 12 dollars.
Thank you for looking.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags