FS: Closet jacket clean out winter parka to down sweater

Selling the following men’s jackets, ask for more photos of jackets I have too many to post. Prices do not include shipping. All jackets stored hung in dark closet. If you look at my post history I’ve had tons of successful buys/sells on the platform without any issues. Prices negotiable especially on damage

Eddie Bauer Peak XV parka $200

size medium, worn once, 37.7 oz actual weight I believe this has 13.3 oz 800 down fill, it was toasty at -10 but too heavy for my needs. Pretty burly face fabric maybe 40 denier? 9.5/10 condition retail $500 

Mountain hardwear kor alpine strata NEW with tags $180

Size medium, actual weight 16.2 oz, I believe this has 60g primaloft gold it’s supposed to be a breathable active layer. Should have 15? denier fabric. I just prefer my down jackets more. 10/10 condition retail $280

Mountain equipment skyline parka $180

Size large, actual weight 17.2 oz, fill weight 6.3 oz 700 fill down. Has a cinch elastic hood crown adjustment. Stuffs into inside chest pocket with some effort. 20 denier face fabric. Worn a few times but bought something lighter. I believe the men’s version of this jacket is discontinued. 8.5/10 condition no significant flaws just a little used.

Patagonia down jacket no hood minor damage $25

Size small, actual weight 12.8 oz, no clue on fill weight since it’s lost some feathers. It’s well used but still holding on. It’s lost some feathers in the lower sleeve and in the top collar baffle. A couple minor holes maybe about a quarter inch at the longest in the lower sleeves and maybe two or three other minor damage elsewhere. All zippers and adjustments work. Still keeps you warm and the face fabric is actually pretty sturdy for a down jacket since it’s the older model maybe 30 denier? Great for bushwhacking. 3/10 condition.

Patagonia Nano air jacket no hood damaged

$15?

Size medium, actual weight 12.4 oz synthetic jacket. This jacket was in decent shape before I managed to splash some cleaning chemicals on it that the melted some holes in the fabric. I washed the chemicals off completely. It was 7/10 before damage with minor pilling and discoloration around collar but now has small to medium holes on both sleeves towards the end, on the hem, a little on outside of the collar, and throughout the body of the inside. Largest continuous damage is on the hem and is about the size of a half dollar. It’s perfectly repairable with a bunch of tenacious tape if you don’t mind the patches as it was previously in good condition. Currently 1.5/10 condition give me an offer.