FS: Intuition Pro Tour liners (28), OR Cirque pants, cheap BD ice screws, free stuff

Some random stuff for sale. I'll add more later on so check back. I take payment through PayPal or Venmo friends and family. Will ship using cheapest method. Buyer pays for insurance if desired. Will generally ship using UPS ground.

Intuition pro tour liners in size 28 that I skied 3 days. I tried to make them work but they're too low volume for my skinny ankles and feet. I need some wrap liners (would trade for the tour wrap in the same size). They were heat molded for my Atomic Backland boots and still have J bars I added attached to them. There are some sharpie marks on the outside where I experimented with foam but removed afterward. $50 plus shipping OBO.

I also have a pair of the original Cirque pants size medium in black. The zipper pocket on the leg needs to be repaired and one of the hand pockets is on the way. Otherwise, the pants are in good condition. Asking $60 shipped.

Rossignol X7 XC ski boots, size 11. The zippers are blown out and would need replacing. Free + shipping.

Grivel toe bails for rambos, but might work with other pons as well. Beater ATC. Free plus shipping.

BD ice screws. All are in good shape except one of the blues has some rust in the tip. PM for better photos if desired. $25 each plus shipping. Would trade any for a stubby or 2 (10 cm).

Scarpa women's size 7 / 8 plastic double boots. Free + ship with something else.

Detail

Tags