FS: [STUFF ADDED FOR CHEAP] BM Macros, Lattice Micros, Frictitious Doorway mount, Bags, Packs Instinct VSRs Sz42, Tents, etc

I have a bunch of stuff that I just do not use, have a need for, or want to keep but don't have the space. My loss is your gain. I'll list the most relevant stuff to climbing first. The prices are pretty low already (except maybe the holds) so I might entertain some offers if you're buying a bunch, but probably won't otherwise. I don't have a lot of space so the pics are... lack luster. If you want a better pic of something in particular, I'd be happy to send one over to you.

For sale are:

• Beastmaker 1000 - used but not abused - $40 Sold
  • Beastmaker Macros - 2 sets (new except the 20 mm pair in one set is slightly used; see the photo of the Frictitious mount) - $35 ea
  • Tension Flash Board - $45 - well used Sold
  • Lattice micro set - $30 - very lightly used/new depending on size
  • Frictitious Doorway mount - $50 - has some holes from my stuff but in decent shape overall [Standard size: 21" - 32.5" wide]
  • Scarpa Instinct VSR Sz 42 - $100  - bought a few years ago and worn twice. They're just too small for me. Rubber is basically new.
  • Patagonia Ascensionist 35L - $100 - well used and it shows, but there are no holes, rips, etc. Everything on the backpack works; it's just dirty.
  • Kavu drawstring bag w/Rope tarp. - $50 - This is a pretty decent bag; used this on a climbing trip to Thailand. I fit my 80M rope, 16 draws, 2 pairs of shoes, harness, belay device, etc etc, plus clothes and more.
  • Metolius Rope Bag with attached tarp - $15
  • North Face backpack (grey) - Will give away if you're interested and buying something else.
  • Metolius Session Pad - $50 - Well used. Foam is getting soft. I still use this and don't have much issue with it other than I have other pads and don't have the space.
  • Six Moon Designs Deschutes+ - $125 - Lightweight tarp/shelter for backpacking. Seams have been sealed. Bought many moons ago but only used once. 
  • SlumberJack Daybreak 2 person tent with fly - $50 - no holes, etc. Might not have stakes. 
  • Alps Mountaineering Lynx 1 person tent - $30 - small hole in tent from a rat attack. 
  • Alps Mountaineering 35* sleeping bag(synthetic) - $30 - p. old.
  • Thermarest Neo Air (TORSO LENGTH) - $50 - this was cut down and resealed to "torso length" for ultralight use [those 2 oz were breaking my back, OK]. Holds air, though I have not slept on it in a number of years. 
  •  Alps mountaineering inflatable sleeping pad - giving away with another purchase - I think this still holds air. Used once.

I also have a portable LG brand AC with the ducting, as well as a PBR Chain Breaker tool for motorcycles if anyone is interested.

Yes, I was too lazy to take the holds off of the mount for the picture. Sue me lol.

Front Range pickup. PM me please. Thanks