FS: Home Training Wall and LOTS of Holds

$500 OBO - Denver local pick-up only

Selling a completely stand-alone (read -- no mounting on existing walls) climbing wall. The wall stands 8 feet tall and 8 feet wide. I do not entirely remember how deep the wall is, but I'd guess around 5 feet. The wall is extremely sturdy and great for training without being audaciously large. It also has a compartment on top that is perfect for storage (as seen in the picture), or housing a twin bed. If you have high enough ceilings, you could have the coolest guest bedroom in town. Otherwise, this thing works really well in a standard garage (as seen in the picture).

I built it during the height of the Covid lockdowns, and I'm selling it because I moved into an apartment with no room for it :(

I'm also selling (along with the wall, ideally) a multitude of climbing holds. The climbing holds include:

- the entirety of a Metolius Mega 50 -- on its own $230 new

- over 100 stone climbing holds (so, so nice. Interesting variety and very skin friendly.)

- a few mediocre wooden holds that I tried making myself.

Finally, in this deal, you get a ton of hardware. All of the bolts, t-nuts, and mounting screws you should ever need will come with the purchase of the wall and the holds. 

The wall is currently broken down into its parts and should take a couple hours to re-assemble. All hardware needed for assembly is included (as shown in the picture) To take it away, you'll need some sort of truck. I'm located near 38th and Fed in Denver, CO. Let me know if you'd like me to send more pictures of the wall as it is (broken down into parts).

Detail

Tags