FS: Home climbing wall/board custom padding

Selling my super legit custom padding setup for the garage moon board. 

I originally bought this and it was custom-made by Didier Rabatou (who if you don’t know built and owns Team ABC climb in Boulder, CO. His work is EXCEPTIONAL. Amazing craftsmanship) 

I’ve been SUPER happy with this padding and if it were up to me I’d just keep it but I’m living with my partner now and need to compromise so she can park her car in the garage when the MB isn’t in use. So I’m selling this setup for $3000 OBO. Will work with you for pickup and price if you're serious! 

Top material is a strong, yet comfortable vinyl (and according to all padding manufacturers this is the ideal material for a garage wall pad setup. Easier to clean, waterproof, etc.) and the middle is 12" of closed cell high-density foam. This is a medium-firm feel and honestly feels just right. It's not TOO firm and not too squishy either. Feels like a good balance to me.

Dimensions are as follows: 

130” wide
10.83 feet 160” long
13.33 feet 12” high 

The mat is tapered at the front so you don’t get extra scrunchy/dabby on the starts. This is a game-changer IMO.

I don’t really have a way to deliver this so it’d have to be pickup only in Longmont, CO. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll work with you to make this happen!

#moonboard #kilterboard #tensionboard #spraywall #padding

Detail

Tags