FS: Gear (TC Pros, Scarpa Vapors, Grigri, C4, Lockers, Headlamp, Connect Adjust)

Hello MP purchasers, 

I have for sale plenty of miscellaneous gear presented in no particular order. Venmo works great for payment, and buyer pays shipping w/ potential exception if buying multiple items. Also can be available for pick up if traveling or living in the beautiful desert SW of Utah (St. George, Zion, etc.). Price, condition, and necessary details of each item as follows:

Scarpa Vapor S: size 44EU $130 plus shipping (New Condition)

I think I wore these for not even a few problems at the gym, recognized they did not fit my foot well (mostly the heel had a lot of dead space), and have not touched them since. I was very excited to see how they performed in thin cracks, but never tested them out due to the unique fit relative to my foot. The heel seems quite similar to a TC (which also does not fit my feet super well) so if you love Air Tommys then you’ll probably enjoy these.

La Sportiva TC Pros size 42.5EU $40 plus shipping (Fair Condition)

Left shoe is showing signs of wearing through rubber in toe box. I stopped climbing in them the moment I saw the insole, so should be totally good for a resole. I was planning to resole them for myself, but I am more keen to try the Aspect Pros by BD. I also stole the shoelace from the left one, and the right one’s lace is also compromised. A resole and new laces will make these a great addition to your quiver though. I think $40 is fair given their condition, but am open to offers.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags