FS: layers, boots, and gear. Lots of good stuff here.

Too many new expensive hobbies (photography, pack rafting....), and too much gear that I'm not using.

Pics are all here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/GsohCzYFHZ7pce2r9. Happy to send more on request. Local is central VT if you're nearby. Venmo is best for me, but can also do Paypal (if you're a G&S person, add the fee on top of the listed price.)

Layers for your stylish self:

Patagonia R1 -$85 + shipping. Men's Medium. Great condition. No holes that aren't supposed to be there. Orange. Older style (apparently rare?) with the asymmetrical zipper.

Kuiu Peleton 97 quarter zip - New with tags - $65 + shipping (retail $90). Men's Large. Warm for the weight (only about 5 oz), but less warm than an R1. I'm between sizes so ordered both medium and large to try them out. Missed the return window on the large.

Arc'teryx Alpha FL pullover - Men's Medium - lightweight pullover shell in "Dynasty" (red). Got this used and used it a bit more, but not much. Freshly washed and reapplied DWR before it got stashed in my closet for too long,... Some stains on the front that don't affect performance. $125 + shipping. (Nothing on MP recently or arc re-gear, so let me know if I'm off base on the price on this one.)

Arc'teryx Alpha AR pant - Men's Medium - Grey. Full zip shell pants with suspenders. In good condition, with some scuffs where you'd expect them. One small hole patched with tenacious tape. circa 2017. $100 + shipping

Marmot rain pants - Men's Large - black. Also circa 2017, but never used. $30 + shipping.

Norrona Trollveggen Gore Tex Pro jacket - Men's Medium in "Lemon Chrome" (very bright yellow with a couple blue accents). Lots of cool features and a great jacket. I've used it for a few years and there are some scuffs and marks that might come out in the wash, or they might not. Lots of spiffy features. The fit on this is fantastic except it's just a bit tight through the chest for me to layer underneath effectively (for reference, I'm 5- 10", 165#, and my chest measurement is 42". I'm often on the cusp between medium and large tops.) Circa 2019 - I don't think they make this particular model anymore, but link to a review is here for more info - $200 + shipping.

For your feet:

Scarpa Phantom 6000s - size 42 - circa 2019 (spiral zipper era). Like new. Wore them no more than twice. Keep your toes toasty warm! Priced to move at $200 + shipping.

Lowa 200g insulated boots - Size 42 - solid boot with more use than the scarpas above, but still in great shape. $100 + shipping.

TC Pros - size 41.5 - fantastic shape. A couple outdoor pitches on them, but almost like new. $100 + shipping.

Gear:

Cassin Alpinist Tech crampons - very little use. Put the antibot plates on them and then they got stashed in the closet. $100 + shipping

Ice Screws - 5 BD screws, sold as a lot - (2) 13s, (2) 17s, (1) 22. All in good shape. A little rust showing on the inside of the teeth on one of the 17s. $90 + shipping takes them all.

Trad Rack - selling as a whole. Most of this placed only a few times, some of it never. Great deal for a beginning leader - $225 + shipping

- BD C4 cams - .1 to 3 with doubles of .5 with racking biners. Slings are all circa 2017. (That's 10 cams!)

- BD nuts - 4 to 13

- BD offset nuts - 7 to 11

18 assorted draws - sold as a lot. Slings are circa 2015 and have seen some use. Biners are showing some use as well. Some minor rope wear visible. $75 + shipping (that's a good deal on the biners if nothing else...)

Thanks for looking!