FS: Portaledge, Haul Bag, Silent Partner, and other aid equipment

I'm looking to sell the following items. Buyer pays shipping. I live in Fayetteville, AR and am willing to meet somebody nearby to save the trouble of shipping. It would make me really happy to sell all of this to a budding aid climber. This stuff still has a lot of life left in it, and doesn't deserve to die neglected in my apartment.

• Runout Customs Double Ledge with Fly- $600. Purchased new in 2014, always stored inside. I slept in this 7 nights on a few different walls. I never flagged the ledge. It's in great condition. Spacious for one, and tolerable for two.
  • Metolius Half Dome Haul Bag- $80. Purchased new in 2014. It's been up a few walls in Yosemite and Zion. There is a small hole in the vinyl material, but nothing that worries me. It's been there since my first wall.
  • Sterling 9.8mm STATIC haul line- $100. Purchased new in 2017, but never used on a wall. I used it for jugging a couple times, but nothing else. My wall days ended shortly after I bought this. It's always been stored inside in a bin with the ropes I regularly use for climbing. I would trust my life on this rope without a second thought, but I can't guarantee you'll feel the same.
  • Rock Exotica Silent Partner- $700. Purchased new in 2012. I used this when learning to aid climb and on a solo ascent of Spaceshot. It caught a fall! I don't foresee doing much more rope soloing, so I'll let this go to the right person with the cash.
  • BD Beaks (1 small, 2 medium, 2 large)- $50 for all. Wires are still in good condition.
  • DMM Peenuts (1 set)- $30. Hardly used, as I preferred the brass offsets. The wires are still in good condition.
  • DMM Brass Offsets (1 set)- $40. Well used, but still in good condition. The wires are bent at the heads of some of these.
  • BD Microstoppers (1 set)- $30. Well used, but still in good condition. The wires are bent at the heads of some.
  • BD Talon- $10
  • Moses Camhook (narrow)- $10
  • Camp Skyhook- $10

Detail

Tags