Closet Cleanout: Approach Shoes, Harness, Shell pants

Hi all - cleaning out the closet on some older gear/gear I don't need or use anymore. I may add more to the posting as my spring cleaning progresses :). I am located in Denver and prefer local pickup if possible, but will ship for a reasonable estimate on cost of shipping. Happy to do paypal goods and services if we split the fee.

With that said, here's what I've got. Message me directly on MP messaging if interested in anything, I will be pretty responsive over the next couple weeks.

Double rack BD C4's .3-3, one 4. Cams sold, pending on the #4

LS Boulder X Approach shoes, Size 46. In good condition, only worn a couple times. $100 OBO

Petzl Sirocco Helmet, Size M/L. Used, but in good condition. Couple of cosmetic scratches in the top plastic, but no cracks or dents in the foam, and no hard hits in its history. Comes with new interior padding inserts too! $75 OBO Sold

Black Diamond Couloir Harness, size M/L. Great harness for ski mountaineering or glacier mountaineering. Used only a few times over the course of the time I've had it, in good condition. $25 OBO

Outdoor Research Helium rain pant shell, size medium. Never used, in like new condition. Super lightweight rain pants/shell, stashes into its own hip pocket, perfect to throw in the pack in case of an alpine rainstorm. I just ended up with a different size. $75 OBO