FS: Wild Country Friend Sets, 2X .4 thru 3

I have two full sets of Wild Country Friends, #.4 thru 3. That’s two sets of 6,12 cams in all.

Two sets of:
.4 Gray
.5 Purple
.75 Green
1 Red
2 Gold/Yellow
3 Blue

These are extras on my rack—they aren’t my primary cams. I have only ever pulled these out when going to the Creek, so they’ve seen minimal usage and zero falls. A FEW of the larger pieces barely show any visible sign of use at all. Meanwhile, none of the lobes on any of the cams show anything more than light use, all stems are arrow straight with the exception of a few of the purples and grays which I have once or twice hung on, and aside from some minor discoloration, the webbing on almost all of them are in great shape—NO FUZZY! (With one exception, there is a LITTLE use on one of them, but nothing that would cause me to hesitate to place it.) Lastly, all the springs still have snap and the triggers all pull butter smooth. Collectively, they’re in really good shape.

You can buy cheaper used cams if you want. But you’re not going to find better used cams to buy. These are in B+/A- condition for lightly used cams only two years old. And like I say, I ONLY used these as back up cams when occasionally climbing desert splitters. I’m selling them to upgrade to Ultralights. Hit me up with your WhatsApp digits, and I’ll send you a vid of each and every one.

Wild Country lists the set of six for just under $500. Plus tax. Plus shipping.

https://www.wildcountry.com/en-us/friend-set-0-4-0-5-0-75-1-2-3-40-friendset6?number=40-FRIENDSET6_0000000001

I offer each of these sets of six for $325 plus a flat $10 shipping/packing fee. Boom. Buy BOTH sets, all 12 cams, and I’ll let the dozen go for a cool $600.

AT THIS TIME, I am only selling them as sets.
At this time, I am ONLY selling them as sets.

(If you live in the Denver/Boulder area, I will waive the shipping fee and we’ll figure out a time/place to meet and swap them by hand.)

I accept VENMO, CashApp, and/or Zelle only, please.

Snap ‘em up while they last and you could be crushing Way Rambo by Saturday!

(Ugh. I am also, at this time, completely fed up with the MP forum interface. I HAVE many detailed pictures to offer, but am too dumb to figure out how to accurately place them in this post. As I say, write me, gimmie your digits, and I'll send you all pics and vids if you like....)

Detail