FS: Size 1 Beal Rebel Harness BRAND NEW NEVER USED

I lost some weight over the past 12 months, and last fall ordered a Beal Rebel harness online. Well? Apparently I didn't lose all THAT much weight. It's size 1, supposedly good for XS thru Med--but I'm rocking a solid mens 32 waist and cannot squeeze into this. 

The item, as you can see, is brand new, NEVER USED. It still has the tags on, still have the mesh bag and everything. I tried it on the once, decided it wasn't going to work, and left for Europe last fall. Now I'm back and want to try to make something back on this.

Can't stress this enough: I have never use it. Not once, not never. I tried it on, doesn't fit, so my loss is now your gain. Also can't stress enough: You need to be SMALL to use this harness. Like, teen-age, yoga tight small. Medium just won't cut it.

I think they were originally $75, PLUS shipping, PLUS tax. For you, my friend? Call it $50 and another $5 for packing it up and sending it out slow mail. You're not going to find a better deal on a never-used climbing harness. If you live in the Denver/Bouilder area, we can waive the shipping fee and find a time/place to do a hand off.

I accept VENMO, CashApp, and Zelle only, please.

https://weighmyrack.com/harness/beal-rebel

Detail

Tags