Spring Cleaning Sale! | BD hats, shorts, shirts | Belay devices | Dogbones | Soft goods

Hello MP! Today I have for you a fine selection of random stuff I am clearing out of my house this spring. If you disagree with pricing, DM me and let's figure it out, just trying to get this stuff gone.

First up is a bunch of brand new in the packaging BD clothing I got a while ago and never got around to using/gifting. 

W rainbow tank L: $10

M block print mountain tee S: $10

M notion shorts - dark curry S: $20

M credo shorts - carbon 28M: $20

M flatiron shorts - Ultra blue S: $20

BD Black contract cap: $10

BD Red passage cap: $10

Lastly I've got a bunch of gear that gets little use nowadays that I'm just trying to get into the hands of someone who'll use it.

Belay devices:

Original grigri 1: $50

BD atc: $5

Gold atc: $5 or free with something else

Mammut Smart: $20

BD Pilot: $20

Soft Goods:

BD black/blue dogbones x8 have seen about 3 seasons of use and are dirty 2019 sling: Free to a good home, just get them out of mine

Grivel black/yellow dogbones x2 with rubber keeper new never used 2017 sling: $5 together

Cypher red/white dogbones x2 with rubber keeper new never used 2019 sling: $5 together

Mammut contact sling has seen some minor use, just doesn't match the rest of my stuff. Not sure sling date on this guy: $5 or free when you spend $20! 

Metolius black/white dogbones x2 have seen about 1 season of use, I just dont like them: $5 together or free when you spend $20! 

Metolius anchor chain, used this about 3 times and decided I didn't need to bring it up every pitch. Have since not used it. 2020 sling: $20

Detail

Tags