Help me fund my gear upgrades: A closet clear-out sale

Mostly climbing and camping gear that I've acquired over time that is no longer needed. Some new stuff as well. Venmo or Paypal preferred, willing to lower prices if buying multiple items. Available for shipping or pick-up around the Grand Rapids, MI area. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. Pictures of all items can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dkdBc79HYpbzf9emJh5abGssYXk_2uvu?usp=sharing

Enlightened Equipment Revelation (either 20 or 30F)

Excellent condition. Regular width/length. Cinch and 1/4 zip footbox allow it to be used as a blanket on warmer nights. Always stored uncompressed in its storage sack. Comes with 4 straps and the original nylon storage sack. $200

NEMO Sonic 0 Sleeping Bag (6ft)

Excellent condition, always stored uncompressed in its storage sack (included). $350

Mountainsmith Zerk 40

Original model. Good condition, has a few dirt stains on the back stretchy mesh pocket. No scuffing or other fabric damage. Second "sternum" strap added, can be removed before shipping if desired. $115

Klymit Static V Insulated

Great condition. Its R-value is a lie, but it's pretty comfortable and won't get a pinhole if you look at it sideways. $20 individually or free if you buy either the quilt or sleeping bag

Grivel Stealth

Yellow hard shell variant that's since been discontinued. Excellent condition (no cosmetic damage, hasn't suffered any impacts). Only worn a couple times while ice cragging. $35

Cassin X-Alls

Previous model, but swings like a dream. Good condition, both have some wear on the heads. Picks are still sharp and have plenty of life left in them. $160 for the pair

Grivel Airtech Evo 53cm

NWOT, adze variant. Can include the wrist leash/spike protector if you really want it. $110

Mountain Hardwear Kor Preshell Pullover, Men's Medium

Superlight windshirt that doesn't feel like you're wearing a trashbag. $30

Black Diamond Speed Zip 33, Size Small/Medium

NWT alpine climbing pack, current model. $110

Cotopaxi Fuego Hooded Down Jacket, Men's Medium

NWT 800-fill hooded jacket, $160

Jetboil Flash (Java?)

Functions, but not optimally (boils 2 cups of water in 4 minutes). Pretty sure the fuel flow path is partially clogged, but I don’t really want to mess with that. If you want to go the effort of getting that cleaned out, my loss can be your gain! Insulating sleeve is melted a bit in one area, no impact on performance. Comes with a french press plunger if you want to get bougie on your alpine start. $25