FS: NWOT Scarpa Vapor S (EU 44) $130 & 0.5 C4 $45

Hi there,

Selling my 0.5 and 0.75 C4 for $45 plus shipping (local pick up in SW Utah). Venmo preferred for transactions. Both cams are in good shape, trigger action is super smooth on both, and the slings and lobes have slight wear; but nothing to concern one’s self with. Sling dates are 2019 for the purps, and 2022 for the green machine. Selling only because I need to slim down the rack. Below are pictures of the beauties

Item added: NWOT Scarpa Vapor S in size 44EU $130 plus shipping 

I think I wore these for not even a few problems at the gym, recognized they did not fit my foot well (mostly the heel had a lot of dead space), and have not touched them since. They did fit my foot from a length standpoint, so for reference they would probably work for anyone who wears a 43.5EU in Instincts/ 42.5 in TC Pros (I can reference my shoe size in other LS and Scarpa models if inquired).

Also for sale are a pair of La Sportiva TX Guides in a size 45 EU. These approach shoes are in excellent shape still, with minimal wear near the toe box, as well as a marginal amount of the tread beginning to wear. I have barely used them since purchasing as they just did not ever fit my foot ideally, given that I prefer a wider toe box. These definitely are not ideal for those of us with duck feet, however they climb better than any other approach shoe I have owned. $85 plus shipping makes them your, and your future scrambling endeavors will be all the more successful as a result. No more cruxing out before you even rope up with an investment in tennies such as these. Thanks for looking.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags