You can't afford not to look!

Hello and welcome!

Ive been skiing too much and not working enough this winter and need to unload some stuff to keep on keeping on as we get into spring time. Im located in bellingham WA for local pick up otherwise I can ship. All prices are OBO . Any way here we goooo

Bd approach down jacket Size L, worn a hand full of times but slightly too small on the arms for me. 175$

North Face rain jacket,Good condition size L- 75$

Arc Terry Proton LT vest Size large, New With tags. 150$

Patagucci R1sie, Size L. couple of small holes But nothing that would effect the warmth. Super cool discontinued piece. 150$

Patagucci Sun hoodie Size L 25$(this is the back of the shirt, The front of it is blank)

Older Patagonia R1 crew neck, Size Large Couple small holes 45$

Flylow Baker bibs. Worn a handful of times Friggen mint condition bud. Size Large 175$

Arc Terry Rush Bibs Size medium. Older Model I picked up as New old stock,The inseam is too short for me. Honesty like them Better then the new version,(Double fly bib section is stretchy) Like new condition 325$

Old Hyperlite pack (Maybe a early gen ice pack?made in Maine though Bub.) Probably a size large. honestly this thing has been rode hard and put away wet for years. Couple of small holes Missing a hip belt pocket and there's some delam going on. id take like 50$ for it. probably the cheapest you'll get a dyneema pack for. Can provide more detailed pictures of the issues with the pack for interested parties.

Hyperlite Camera pod Like new condition (took it out once). Its the " Regular" size, So smaller dslrs fit in there. 80$

Older Apocalypse Equipment Ski pack. Super cool Minimulist ski pack. cinch top and side zip access with a sleeve in the sac for avvy gear. Slots for voile straps to attach skis to the pack. Float up those spring objectives with your ultra light sac.Maybe 35-40l Can provide more detailed pictures for interested parties upon request. 140$

Mountain hardware South col 75l, older model I bought hoping it would work for me, It didn't :(. Still a super slick mountaineering pack in really good condition. Size large Has an internal avalanche kit pocket, And a second more basic waist belt for climbing. Can provide more detailed pictures for interested parties. 150$

G3 Bone saw. Cut through snow for clean pit profiles, Cut branches for fires or cut what ever else you can think of.open brews with the built in bottle open while you do these things. (ive only used it for snow and cracking beers so its still sharp af.) 35$

Mammut 280 speed lock probe. In really good shape with a few scratches from a shovel blade. Bought it to use in an avalanche course since my longer probe has no numbers on it any more. looking to get 45 out of it.

Bca inclinometer 10$ or free with another purchase if you want it.

Julbo camino glacier shades. New in box. 45$

Voile STS split board/tele Tech toe pieces. Maybe 5 tours on them. Really nice for directional split boards (small foot print.) Comes with all the bolts and plate for a ski crampon. Just trying to thin the Herd. 95$

Spark RD tech toe split board crampons, Also fits on the older phantom tech toes. Wide version so maybe like 145 mm. Used on 3-5 tours. 50$

camp xlc nano tech crampons. Used with some rounding on some of the points but have plenty of metal to sharpen. Slick light weight Skimo crampons with a steel front point. 100$

Smith I/O Mag Older model black bland.  lenses are 7/10 and the foam is in good shape. 75$