FS: G2 EVO 43, Phantom Tech HD 42, Cyklon Cross 42.5, Atomic Backland Carbon 27, BD Speed 40 & 50

- La Sportiva G2 EVO; 43. $650 OBO. Used once.... they're awesome, but have you heard of rock climbing? In the sunshine? 

- Scarpa Phantom Tech HD; 42. $600 OBO. Used for a week in Bozeman... turns out I just have a "La Sportiva foot" (I.e. TC Pros in the sunshine)

- La Sportiva Cykol Cross GTX; 42.4. $140 OBO. Used a couple of times but I prefer to run without snow on the ground, or not at all, and just go rock climbing in the sunshine...

- Atomic Backland Carbon AT boots; 27/27.5. $80 OBO (free with another purchase). I'm done split boarding; the end.

- WELL LOVED BD Speed 40 M/L and fine condition Speed 50 S/M; the 40 was my first pack - it was attacked by marmots at one point, and I drew all over it, after all these years turns out I'm actually a S/M size. The 50L is my partner's first guiding pack but she has since switched to a HMG... baller. 40L = $40, 50L = $50, buy one get the other free if you want. Buy any boots, get a pack free (we're spring cleaning after all)

*the patch is disproportionate to the size of the hole.... 

I can send more pictures too, and I'm willing to ship. Cheers

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags