FS: Bouldering/Sport Climbing Gear. Organic Backfourty, Scarpa Drago LV, Scarpa Chimera, 5.10 Team VXi, ropes, draws, more ....

Moving out of the country, so unfortunately have to cut down on gear. I’m in Fort Collins and would prefer local pickup/meetup, but I’ve categorized out items I’d be willing to ship. 

Tried to post plenty of photos for each item in the linked album. Let me know if you want me to send more photos of a specific item.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LyEUKoF9tSC5KUqJYXnB4yQvM7MB8o_X?usp=sharing

Front Range Pickup Only:

1. Organic Backfourty Big Pad — $400. Purchased for alpine season this summer and sadly never used. Brand new. 
  2. Mr. Heater, Portable Buddy — $95. Bought at end of last season and used 4-5 times. Extras: He’s a loyal friend in the backcountry. 
  3. Mr. Heater, Little Buddy — $35. Bought at the beginning of last season and used him until I got bigger buddy. I never used the base but it might be floating around my house somewhere. Happy to take $10 off without it.

Negotiable to ship, but prefer not to: 

1. 14 Trango QuickDraws — $175. Half were purchased two seasons ago and used on < 20 pitches, the other half purchased end of last season and never used. Would prefer to sell them all together but happy to hear offers on a subset.
  2. Sterling 9.8 mm 60 m rope — $130.  Purchased at end of 2022 and never used. 
  3. Edelrid Boa 9.8 mm, 70 m — 4.5 years old. Not used heavily but certainly in gym rope territory from its age. Not sure how to price this so make me an offer. 
  4. Extendable stick clip (4-8 ft) — $25

Can ship to lower 48, add flat rate of $10: 

1. Scarpa Drago LV — 41. $195. Brand new, never used.
  2. Scarpa Chimera — 41.5. $195. Brand new, never used.
  3. La Sportiva TX Guide — 43. $75. Used them for a month or so last season but they never fit right. 
  4. La Sportiva Theory — 42.5. $90. Used 10-12 times indoors but the heels never fit right. Have a lot of life left.
  5. Mad Rock Drone — 42.5. $15-$20. Pretty blown out. Would just be happy to see these get a second life so make me an offer.
  6. La Sportiva Skwama — 42.5. $40. Used but would be good to go after a resole. Negotiable. 
  7. Five Ten Team VXi — 42.5. $75. Purchased these used and never enjoyed the fit compared to the regular teams.
  8. Organic Load Flap — $25. Never used. Also willing to toss this in free with the big boi pad. 
  9. 686 Merino Wool Lined Everywhere Pant, tan. 30x30 relaxed fit — $125. Never worn. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags