Patagonia, Smartwool, Hotronics

I take payment through PayPal or Venmo. Buyer pays fee if goods and services. Will ship using cheapest method. Buyer pays for insurance if desired (no responsibility claimed for items lost in transit).

Patagonia Nano Air Light Hybrid jacket, men's large, good condition. Some light piling at the cuffs and on the body. This is the older version with the superior waffle knit material. $100 shipped OBO.

Smartwool merino 250 bottoms, men's medium, excellent condition. I wore these once climbing and slept in them a few nights on a trip. Just too warm for me. $75 shipped OBO.

HOTRONIC XLP ONE HEATED SOCKS, size large. I bought a batch of heated socks on ebay and it came with 2 pairs of socks / batteries. I only need one. I tried both sets out in the house and they both work good. The seller claimed he only used each pair a few times and they look to be in good shape. Selling for $120 shipped OBO.

Smartwool Classic Mountaineer Maximum Cushion Crew Socks. I may have used these as sleeping socks for a night or 2, but they're basically new. $15 plus shipping or add on to something.

Darn Tough Men's Mountaineering over the calf socks. I think I wore these once or twice skiing. In excellent condition. $20 plus shipping or add on.

Thinsulate mittens. Free with any purchase if you want them.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags