Fs: scarpa zodiac tech, phantom 8000, ls ultra raptor 2, stephenson warmlite tent

Hi all,

Selling scarpa zodiac techs size 48, just worn on a few short try on hikes, too wide for me. Like new shape. A little dirty in photos but I'll clean them before shipping, just light urace dirt. $200+shipping

LS ultra raptor 2s 48 wide. Again, too wide. Narrows were sold out when I got em and didn't ship back before the return expiration. One hike down the driveway, otherwise new. $75+ shipping

Scarpa phantom 8000hds size 49. $600 + shipping. Love these boots (they're the ones with the good zippers) but think my doubles and already owned overboots will suit more of my needs. Zippers are great, just worn across a lake ice fishing to test them out. They're freaking amazing...almost worth keeping just for that. Insoles have never been heat molded.

To come: Stephenson warmlite tent 3R with end liners, wind stabilizers, star gazer door, double aluminum reflective main body liners, and double windows. I'm filming a review of it to put on youtube next week, after that it will be for sale. It's an early 2000s but looks brand new. Could rewaterproof it I'm sure but I just camped in it last week thru a freeze-snow-thaw-freeze cycle and had no leaks or any ice build up. It's amazing, just going to flip it for the 3RC since I'm mostly solo now. Impeccable shape for the age and is sewn extremely well compared to some of the reviews I've seen.

Message with any questions!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags